Food waste processing
The list of wastes not considered as food waste
- roots of small green onion, large green onion, water celery, pepper seeds, pepper stem, peels of onion, garlic, ginger, corncob, etc.
- hard shells such as walnuts, acorns, etc., and seeds of stone fruits such as peach, apricot, persimmon, etc
- husk (hull of rice)
- furs and bones of cattle, pig, chicken, etc.
- Fish & Shellfish
- shells of clams, conchs, abalones, sea squirts, oysters and shells of crustaceans such as lobsters, crawfishes, and fish bones
- king egg shells, various teas residues, and oriental medicine residues